Cracking heel
My wife complains severe pain is in her both heels due to crack in skin. Can you suggest a good ointment to cure it?
79 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello for quick and effective treatment I would advise you to get it checked with a dermatologist and get it treated and mainly to rule out any other underlying conditions
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.