Cracked heels
Hello Doctor I am 30 years old .my both the foot are cracked badly with deep cuts . I keep standing and walking most of the time in agricultural land. Is cracked heels sign of any vitamin deficiency?? Wat kind of footwear I have to use?? Pls do suggest any cream . Thank you.

Don't worry...you are suffering from psoriasiform dermatitis causing this cracks... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management
Moisturise well Consult online for detailed prescription