Cracked foreskin
I HV got my foreskin cracked due to fungal infection. Plz advice best medication for. Using betamil gm ointment, but no results.

First thing you want to do is avoid and treat the cause. If it was candida infection due to diabetes or antibiotics it should be treated with antifungal along with strict control on blood sugar. If the candida was sexually acquired your partner also should receive oral antifungal along with topical creams and vaginal gels. Wash your genitals daily but don’t over-wash it, gently retract your foreskin and wash with luke warm water, 1-2 times per day is enough...