Cracked feet
My feet is cracked.. Tried different gels and creams...but its not of use... Please suggest me is they are any home remedies

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi it's more commonly seen in dry skin people due to less number of sweat glands , more in winter season , few may have genetic pre disposition ( dry skin ) , seen in medical conditions like venous stasis, eczema, diabetes, hypothyroidism, Down syndrome, kidney disease, lymphoma and malnutrition… treat the underlying cause , keeping skin moist , using keratolytics and also topical application of antibiotic creams will help.