Cracked &dry finger skim
Hi i am suffering from cracked and dry skin on my fingers for lat 5 years. It is basically localised on my index finger and thumb. Had earlier visited doctor and was told that m having psoriasis and its gentical and there is no permanent solution for this. Is there any permanent solution to treat this.

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr yogesh here It is suggested to use 777 oil for application. Reported settings of panchakarma will be needed for you. Strict food diet should be followed . Pls visit @ my clinic in pimplesaudagar