Cow milk n buffalo milk
My daughter is now 7month old n I'm thinking stop her formula milk so I just want to know which milk is better cow milk n buffalo milk to her...and at night time can I store hot milk in a flask to use...plzzz tell me m waiting for ur best opinion...

Dr. Sasidharan
Pediatrician 13 yrs exp Hyderabad

Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended for six complete months. If for any reason breastfeed could not be given then I wud recommend formula milk for two years. Better to avoid cows milk r buffalo milk till 2 yrs. Issues like whey casein ratio, nephrotoxicity described in literature due to cows & buffalo milk. Bottle hygiene to be strictly maintained.Regards