COVIDnegative high DDimer and diarrhoea
My mother 62 yrs is COVID negative but she started having diarrhoea from 3 days. She has been on blood thinners for 4yrs now and her D Dimers is 3300. We got Rtpcr,cb naat for COVID and hrct as normal for her and her CRP is 1.0. My father was tested positive with no symptoms. Please advise

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards
Covid 19 - is a multi system inflammatory and thromboemolic type of disease In simple terms it causes inflammation in mutiple places inside the body and increases tclot formation D-Dimer levels are when increases are indication of increased chances of clot formation You should consult a physician immediately
Keep charting the spo2 and temp every 4-6 hourly
If symptoms increase or wrsen after 5 days you should contact a doctor immediately
Covid test may be negative but symptoms suggestive of covid take treatment for covid 19