COVID DDimer high and diarrhoea
My mother is tested negative. Rtpcr,CB naat for COVID and hrct is normal. She has diarrhoea from 3 days. She has no fever, cough Or cold and her her spo2 is above 96.Her ddimer is 3300 but she has been on blood thinners for 4 years . But my father is tested positive please advise

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid consultation. You can even consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

consult me for treatment for ur mother and father.
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards