Covid vaccination
Hi Could you please help me out about to covid-19 vaccination. I was suffering from covid-19 at July 14 but i recoverd , so i want to ask you that can I take covid vaccine now?

According to the MoHFW guidelines, vaccination should be done after 3 months.

If you  had 1st  dosage  and got  positive  then have to wait  for  2months  ,and if it's your  first  shot  then  wait  for  3more months  after the  date of recovery.
3 months after full recovery
You had covid in July 14 ??? Or June this year ??? Take it after 3 months from detecting covid positive