Covid vaccination
Hello doctor My father took 2 nd dose of covidshield vaccine on 13 th May 2021 He had no side effects such as fever or pain But now after a week almost he is feeling sleepy throughout the day .Is this the effect of vaccine??Pls suggest

If you want to consult me please watsapp (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)

History noted Consult with me for prescription and guidance Medications will be provided for further treatment needed Wp 629447+3532
NO. ITS NOT SIDE EFFECT OF VACCINE. HOW SLEEPY IS HE? IS HE HAVING LACK OF SLEEP AT NIGHT WHATS HIS AGE? A HEALTHY PERSON SHOULDNT BE DROWSY THROUGHOUT THE DAY ...
consult me on practo
Fever accompanied by chills and shivers are some of the most common side effects of the COVID vaccines. Not to say that these can be signs of COVID-19 infections too. However, if you experience a high temperature straight after your vaccine, it is just your body reacting to the vaccine. Feeling weak is common after vaccination. It takes 2-3 weeks to develop immunity response after 2nd dose of vaccine. Do go in for consultation for further information.
Consult a doctor
Do not panic and consult a doctor for clarification
No . don't be panic . Drink Plenty Of water With Electrolyte
Mantain hydration.. avoid day time sleepiness..
can consult..