Covid reinfection
I had covid infection on 6th april. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks total with 4 days in ICU, on oxugen support, steroids and remdesivir. I got discharged on 22nd april. Recently, I had gone to a diagnostic lab to get MRI and complimentary CT scan done to rule out black fungal infection. I am concerned if I have been re infected with covid as there was covid patients present in the lab and there was one covid patient just before me in the ct scan room . I am concerned as I was asked to remove n95 mask for the scan. Kindlu guide, if there is anything to be concerned about.

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management

Absolutely less chance of reinfection in such a short span... Just continue ur discharge medications and deep breathing exercises ......
Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription