Coukd not breath.gastro..
My father when he wakes up today he.was not able to breath.and blood started to come out of his.  Mouth .but when we took him to hospital .he was answering such as what I am doing here. Y u bring me here. He was having a gastro problem.before 3yrs.I guess it must.occured  due to gastro problem.

Hi, it is due to hemoptysis or haemetemesis. Coughing up blood (hemoptysis) can be a sign of a serious medical condition. Infections, cancer, and problems in blood vessels or in the lungs themselves can be responsible. Coughing up blood generally requires medical evaluation unless the hemoptysis is due to bronchitis.. Vomiting blood (hematemesis) is the regurgitation of stomach contents mixed with blood, or the regurgitation of blood only. Consult Physician...