Coughing problem

Hi, I am having coughing problem mainly @ evening and night... It's a dry cough & & only small mucus will come sometimes... I have been showing to doctor since July month...

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need a proper ENT examination. Drop into my clinic for a consultation. Remember, the disease could be originating in your nose & sinuses / chest / stomach inaddition to it being a localised throat issue.
use this app to find me, lookmup my profile and what my past patients have to say about me. If you believe that i can help you, select the convenient time on my calendar and take an instant appointment. The app also has a maps link to locate my clinic and if necessary, to summon a Uber cab to drop you to my clinic!
Please get all your past health records and prescriptions when you come. try to list out all your problems and qweries so that you do not forget to ask anything when you meet me
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You should get a chest x-ray and routine blood test done and consult an experienced ENT doctor with the investigation reports.