Cough with some blood
I am having block nose and cough for a few days now,  but today I saw some blood in my cough. Should I be worried?  And which type of doctor should I consult?

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

You seem to be suffering from acute upper respiratory tract infection. It also includes infection of the nose and sinuses. Sometimes forceful blowing of nose can cause minimal bleeding in nose which flows back to throat with the mucous and when you cough out that blood tinged sputum it seems to be originating from throat You need to consult nearby ENT specialist for complete nose and throat examination and treatment