Cough,smthng stuck throat

Hello Sir/Mam, I am Saksham, I have been dry coughing for last 3 months, but now I feel some constriction in throat which does not go for more than a week now. I smoke 5-6 cigarettes daily for past 6 months. I have tried multiple doctors moat guve medications which do not work. Please suggest a way out. Symptoms Wheezing, dry coughs, hoarseness, problem swallowing food, not able to burp stuck feeling in throat with prickiness. Regards

Doctor Answers (1) on Cough,smthng stuck throat

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Chronic cough is defined as lasting eight weeks or longer in adults, four weeks in children While it can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the problem that's triggering a chronic cough, the most common causes are tobacco use, postnasal drip, asthma and acid reflux the back flow of stomach acid that can irritate your throat....in your case it's mainly due to tobacco usage kindly stop it and take treatment you will be fine....Chronic cough typically disappears once the underlying problem is treated...consult physician they will help you