Cough problem
I have cough problem. Every day I am feeling sticky white cough in my throat. I did TB test couple of time few year back, but the report was fine everytime. Please advice.

get a chest x-ray done . meanwhile you can take haridrakhanda  1 tspn with hot milk twice daily morning at 7 and evening at 5 pm . drink  ginger juice 1 tspn and honey on an empty  stomach  in the morning . always drink hot water ...... drink hot water  1 cup mixed with turmeric powder 1 tspn  at bedtime .
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
You have to do some blood investigations, Chest x ray, Consult an Ayurveda physician to know more with regards to Ayurveda treatments for the same. Drink warm water always, Avoid curds, you can use Karpooradi choorna - 1tsp choorna with honey thrice daily. But Consult the doctor immediately.