Cough problem
Actually I have cough problem from few days, I went to hospital they took x-ray and they said there is a infection. They had given tablets augmentin duo 625 and montec - LC and they also gave injection in hand. They told me to take tablet for 5days. But still I'm having little congestion to breath. Still coughing.

Hello.. Well its always better to consult the physician for follow-up as he would be able to analyse you further.. Since the symptoms seem to be have reduced..I think you will no to require any antibiotics... Just supportive treatment would do