Cough n cold
My daughter aged 3.5 breathes with her mouth open....wen sitting in ac or in cold weather will feel tht she has gt cold but then it is ok .....but problem.of breathing n cold luks lime forever....which doc shuld I show....tried paedtriatic n homeopath

Dr. Deepak Patel
Pediatrician 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, - in my opinion, this is a normal thing and you should not worry about this. - if child has other symptoms like drooling of saliva or deviation of mouth, then you have think for some causes. I hope this has helped you. Wishing your child good health. Take care. . Or Visit www.icliniq.com/drdeepak