Cough in chest
After taken mox 250 capsule and levosiz tablet 5mg get relief from heavy cough and cold and also can take deep breath but feeling like sorrow throat and during coughing feeling cough in chest but its going out when coughing.please suggest me a beneficial way to permanently cure of this.

Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
You have sore throat and post infective residual cough Gargle eith povidone iodine mouth solution and take cough suppressants
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello. Take daily water vapour with Cap Karvol Plus 3-4times/day, tab Azithral 500mg once daily before breakfast for 5 days and tab Telekast-L 10mg 1tab at bedtime for 10days. Do a Chest Xray and blood tests for CBC, CRP & IgE. Review with me with the reports.