Cough from one year
Iam getting a cough randomly from one year the cough will start slowly and keeps on increasing after some time it will be gone.It is happening like this since one year.If cough not there means then sneezing and blocking of noses will occur at night time.But if I take LEVOCETRIZINE tablet there will be no sneezing,No cough,No blocking of noses.I also consulted ENT doctor many times they also not able to say anything about my condition and they asked to take nose X-ray.In X-ray there is nothing all the conditions are normal.By seeing the X-ray doctor said it was allergy.Can you please say what to do to get rid of these coughs and sneezing.

You need to meet an Allergist. You are welcome to come down and meet me at my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar in Bangalore. My clinic is easily located on Google Maps.