Cough continuous

More than 3 months cough specially waking up morning. She had been taking Ayurvedic medicine last month for coughing.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please drop in to my clinic for a proper ENT examination. I can definitely help you.
Use this app to find me. My clinic [email protected] is easily located on the app and look at my appointment calendar to select an appropriate time and date to meet me. Hope to see you soon.
Harisha N L

Chronic cough is defined as lasting eight weeks or longer in adults, four weeks in children While it can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the problem that's triggering a chronic cough, the most common causes are tobacco use, postnasal drip, asthma and acid reflux the backflow of stomach acid that can irritate your throat. Chronic cough typically disappears once the underlying problem is treated...consult physician they will help you