Cough congestion headache
My nose is blocked since last 3 days. Congestion in chest too.. now I'm having headaches because of constant blowing of noise and the accumulated cough. What should I do for some relief? I have tried steam multiple times. It hardly helps for 10 minutes.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

The following medicine will do wonders Tab clavam 625 mg thrice daily after meals Tab Allegra M at night after meals Tab Ibugesic plus thrice daily after meals Tab Pan 40 twice daily before meals Syrup Grilinctus BM twice daily Steam Nebulization with asthalin Rest

Hello.. For congestion steam is the best method...take steam atleast 3 times a day and use carvol plus capsules in that... apart from that you can also be given anti histamines which will help in relieving your symptoms ....conuslt a pulmonologist once.... thank you