Cough cold fever
Suffering from cold cough since 5 jan and cough has coked throat and nose. Snall light red spots are on my face. M having paracetamol azithromycin and cetrizine three days dose. These medicines are fine or i need some other medicines? please help me out

Doctor responses for similar questions

You seem to be suffering from viral upper respiratory tract infection which is a common type of throat and nose infection in this season. You may need to take antibiotics, anti cold medicines and decongestant nasal drops for few days for faster recovery
Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required
Link to question
Does this answer your question?