Cough and Sputum
I had cold in new year, over time my cold went away but every morning i am having so much sputum filled up in my chest which i need to cleen out by coughing a lot throughout the day. I took medicine Aciloc,Montair, AB Flo and Moxclav. Now my brother who is a new doctor is asking me to go for a chest xray and afb sputum

Dr. Harisha N L

hronic cough is defined as lasting eight weeks or longer in adults, four weeks in children While it can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the problem that's triggering a chronic cough, the most common causes are tobacco use, postnasal drip, asthma and acid reflux the backflow of stomach acid that can irritate your throat. Chronic cough typically disappears once the underlying problem is treated...consult physician they will help you
Chirag Jain
General Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Any cough persistent for more than 3 weeks need to be investigated for tuberculosis until and unless proven..... But clinically it sounds more allergic cough