Cough and cold for 5 days
I had banana shake and immediately started coughing. Pus filled boils or infection showed up in my throat. I took azithromycin500mg and ascoril D cough syrup. It has been 6days and my coughing has not reduced. Sometimes I have wet cough as well but mostly it is dry cough. Once the coughing starts it continues for almost 5-10minutes. I have been sneezing a lot also due to the cold and had running nose but that has reduced.

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Meet an ENT as the antibiotic you have use is for mild infection.Higher antibiotics have to be used for you.
Hi..... Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out..... Consider lozenges. Lozenges can soothe a sore throat.....