Cough and Abdominal Pain

My father is having consistent cough problem. I dont know whether it is due to allergy or other but since 3 to 4 years, cough is seems problematic for him. Many times changed doctors but no permanent solution to cough. Apart from it, he has been feeling pain in his abdomen since two months while taking stairs up. We used gasteric medication but no relief.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

1. Since when do you have this cough ? 2. Is the cough wet or Dry ? 3. Have you ever got tested yourself for Tuberculosis - Tuberculin Test, Chest XRAY . 4. Do you have any history of Asthma or COPD? 5. Do you have any allergy problems? 6. Do you have Constipation ? 7. Do you have Acidity problems ? Please answer all the above questions and I will send you a complete treatment protocol and you will get rid of your problem immediately.

Hello..well it's really sad that your father has been suffering from cough from a long time and not been treated...well I could have helped you better if you woukd have shared your reports...I would like to see the x Ray and ct reports...meet a pulmonologist..thank you