Upper left abdominal pain and dry cough
I was diagnosed with h pylori one month ago and took antibiotics for 14 days . Felt better then . But now after 10-12 days of betterment, i feel slight pain near stomach ( upper left abdomain) , pain in upper left back and throat issue , by throat issue I mean dry cough kind of symptoms. What should I do ? Is it anything very serious ? Underdone upper gastroscope and chest X-ray last month . Also done ct scan and usg last year august ,please suggest

Consult on practo for detailed information

Take probiotics and antacid medications. Consult me privately for proper management and prescription
Tap consult now to start proper medications
Investigation done in proceeding months or years is not very helpful unless a recurring disease is expected In the case here , possibility of sore throat is quite common Saline gargle and steam inhalation may be beneficial High fluid intake is advisable
Medication under prescription is advisable