Cost of TCA Cross in Bengaluru
I had posted query about my acne scar earlier on practo and few recommended to try TCA cross. Can anyone let me know how much it may cost for a session of TCA cross on the cheeks? Thanks in advance

Hi..it depends on the centre where your getting done, on an avaverage it may cost 1.5k to 2k maximum.As this procedure doesn't require much instrumentation, its skill of the doctor to apply TCA on the scars. This is for your kind information... rates which I told may vary...from my view have told you...& non-commercially have informed you.

When do babies stop being cross eyed Tca treatment for condyloma Fingers Crossed