Cornea ulcer,vision loss
Hello sir , I have got cornea ulcer to my right eye and from one month I am taking treatment...I have been wearing glasses from 8th std , sudden vision loss in right eye has made me so worry and dippressed.Please suggest me home remedies to heal cornea ulcer and improve my vision .and Is this disease dangerous and is it curable? I am realy dippressed

Hello.. Well first we need to see what sort of ulcer it is..bacterial/viral or fungal.. Well please consult an ophthalmologist at the earliest and take treatment as you need to get it before the complications set in...it is curable but complications are bad