Corn on Leg Index Finger

I have corn on my left leg 0.5 cm redius index finger almost 4 months old. Now it started paining. I consulted couple of doctor some are telling it needs to operate and some telling operation not required. Is there any medicine cure for that please guide. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (2) on Corn on Leg Index Finger

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern.  You can either apply a corn cap over that for a month. If it doesn't subside, it should definitely be removed surgically.
Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... Do not try to cut the corn or callus yourself. You could make it more painful and it might become infected. Consult surgeon they will remove it scalpel The citrus acid in lemon works to soften the hardened skin that makes up the corn, so it eventually falls out. Garlic is a natural antioxidant and hence very helpful in treating corns. Also, its antibacterial and antifungal properties will prevent infection.