I'm having corn in foot and there is another one developing.i want to know what should i do and which doctor to visit.should i get it removed surgically as i have heaed that it will recur on getting surgicallt removed.
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 33 yrs exp Delhi
You should use soft padded shoes and may require insoles to correct the foot anatomy. Also consult a skin specialist to rule out a viral wart.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.