Corn in foot

Does it need to operate? Who is good doctor to do it? I have used corn bandage but it did not help. What should I do?
views-icons 70 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Certain topical medications can be tried if fails it has to removed by surgery...consult nearest surgeon they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?