Corn cap problem.

I got a small bubble like thing on my left finger on palm side i think its a corn cap what shall i do?
views-icons 57 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Corn cap problem.

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
10 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dermatologist
It is difficult to understand what exactly you are having as a ' bubble like thing ' could be anything from some minor condition to something contagious like a wart. You can share a photograph or visit a dermatologist to get it evaluated. Refrain from any self medication till diagnosis is confirmed. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?