COPD and sleep apnea
Hello Doctor, My aunty is suffering from COPD and sleep apnea.She gets fragmented sleep with very low levels of oxygen.The lowest oxygen saturation was 67% from baseline of 92-94%.A sleep study test was done on her.Reports suggested Obstructive Apnoes, Hypopeas and hypoventilation leading to severe oxygen desaturation and sleep fragmentation. She was in sinus rythem throughout the night. She is not able to breath properly and has weight issue. Please suggest what to as i am really worried for her. Thank you. Kunal.

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. she needs a detailed examination. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura withvallvthe reports . Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.