Contriceptics pill

We got physical on 15 April and had a pill unwanted 72 on the next day .My gf has a 28-30 days cycle and she was expecting her periods on 2 may but it came early on 25 April and lasted for 7days which is abnormal for us and we got physical again and protection failed on the 7th day which is 2 may she was still bleeding at that moment we don't want to us have a pill again is it necessary are there any risks to her health ??? Plz help I desperately need it

Doctor Answers (1) on Contriceptics pill

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...., she is bleeding from 7 days .., what's the amount of bleeding .. If she is bleeding like normal cycle bleed from 7 days you should take her to gynaecologist. With moderate bleeding one looses 60ml and excessive bleeding upto 100 or more ..Usually pills alter date of periods but prolonged bleeding is worrying ,take her to gynaecologist.