Contriceptic pill

We got physical on 15 April and had a pill unwanted 72 on the next day .My gf has a 28-30 days cycle and she was expecting her periods on 2 may but it came early on 25 April and lasted for 7days which is abnormal for us and we got physical again and protection failed on the 7th day which is 2 may she was still bleeding at that moment we dont want to us have a pill again is it necessary are there any risks to her health ??? Plz help I desperately need it

Doctor Answers (1) on Contriceptic pill

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. If you are worried about pregnancy, my advice would be to stop worrying. Be more careful from next time on wards. Please be informed that you are not a doctor so don't do any unnecessary self medication. these pills need to be given under a expert's supervision. just ask her to take a well balanced diet and abstain from physical involvement for a few days. if it still continues, consult a gynaecologist in person and also get a ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis done. Best Regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain