Contraceptive course
1) I am in my contraceptive cycle for past 1month and this is my first period on the course. My bleeding is dark brown in color and bleeding is very less than normal...is this normal? Or should i consult my doctor? Medicine i have: ovarall 2) I wanted my baby after a year so is that fine if i stay on contraceptive course so long? Will this cause amy side effect Pls guide

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Absolutely  the pills have synthetic  hormones  which can have side effects  in the long run. To know more on this, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Yes u have regulated bleeding with pills.. and u can continue using it without any major side effects