Contracep* pill-2nd time
Hello Doctor's, It is very nice of you to respond on our questions, even in your busy schedule. I am married recently. We had sex,and out of anxiety.. we had unsafe sex. Can we have 2 contraceptive pills in a gap of week. Today is her date of month. And till now she hasn't got any. Should we have to fear of pregnancy or any other issue. My concern is she is very young 22. So what should we do??

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Not advisable
wait for couple of days n Take her to Gynaecologist with Urine Pregnancy Test by pregnancy news or available brand
its fine if both of you plan well or make a habit of use protection