Continuous Dry cough
I am having severe dry cough immediately when I wake up and in the night.. It reduces over the day but the cough comes in regular intervals. I keep drinking hot water both in office and in home but the cough didn't stop at all.. This condition prevailing for the last 4 days or so.. headache came as freebie.. Pradeep

Hi, symptoms are due to an viral infection, which is usually self limiting with symptomatic treatment. Consult Physician if symptoms persists more than a week and if fever develops...