Continuous bleeding

My wife had MTP on Jul 12th under supervision of gyneac and she used the anti-biotic and iron tablets and she had bleeding for a week and it stopped by July 19th and we got the USG done and everything was clear.And the cycle started again on Aug 10th and initial 3 days (till 13th Aug)it was little bleeding and it is continued for more than 10 days and we consulted the same gynecologist and the doctor gave "Pause MF" tablet for 3 days and the bleeding completely stopped on 27th Aug. And again it started on 4th Sep and since then it is not stopped and we consulted the doctor on 24th Sep and Doctor suspected it could be hormonal imbalance because of MTP and prescribed for Deviry for (7x3 + 14X2) 21 days. But still not stopped and we visited on 4th Oct , we were asked to repeat USG which is normal and clear and by seeing USG report doctor prescribed the anibiotic Loflax 500mg suspecting it could be uterus infection for 5 days. But still no result.TSH nomral. What is issue could be?

Doctor Answers (2) on Continuous bleeding

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It seems to be a case of hormonal imbalance. If there is heavy bleeding, follow up with a gynecologist and seek treatment. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Clinic located in Green Park New Delhi so that I can examine you better. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Vani R Bangalore | Gynecologist
It's hormonal imbalance only.but the deviry tablet is mild.if bleeding is heavy she regesterone tablet.5mg 2tablets 3 times  a day for 3 days .then 1 tablet 3 times a day for 18days.