Continues Headache
I am getting continues headache from my childhood.some time its getting more some time whom can I consult & I can get curem.specially getting pain when work pressure is please suggest .
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello refractive errors Migraine Stress and tension headache should be ruled out consult ophthalmologist and physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?