Continueous Cough
Continueous Cough - mostly at the evening started and continueing in the night Night...day time its reduced....

You need a thorough ENT examination. Please drop into my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar for an ENT consultation.
Use this app on your Smartphone, to look up my profile, and then click on book appointment. This will open to my appointment calendar. Choose a timeslot convenient for you and then use the embedded map to locate me and get turn-by-turn directions to reach my clinic.
Please bring with you any health records or lab /radiology reports that you have already done so that unnecessary repeat investigation is avoided.