Continous itching in hair
Have continuous itching in hair and skin on my head is effected by pimples. Heavy hair loss due to this. Suggest me the needful

Dr. Harikiran Chekuri
Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi , Dandruff affects about 50 per cent of the population.Itching scalp can be caused by a number of conditions, including dandruff, seborrhoeic dermatitis and psoriasis.Medicated shampoos can be used to treat dandruff and relieve itchy scalp. Consult nearest dermatologist for better assessment and suggestions. Or you contact at our clinic Good luck