Contamination
Sir, I have seen the same feeling I am terribly tired. I am again very scared, may be without any reason. Today when I was coming by train, though I tried to resist my feeling for long, still after half an hour of continuous persuasion from a 55-60 yrs aged man, I hold his shaft over his underwear and trouser by index and big fingers and shake for 2-3 min. Though, after 2 min I went gown from train and washed both the fingers. My skin is healthy, hold the shaft over trouser and underwear. Am I still in risk of Herpetic whitlow? He doesn't seem to have any outbreak otherwise he could have felt pain while I hold the shaft. I am just can think of the incident as I have severe hypochondria. Please help.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. You probably run minimal risk for contracting such a disease. The assessment will need examination of both the persons which may not be a practical option. I suggest atleast you may meet a Dermatologist and express your complaints. If needed, a lab test may be done for more precision.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.