Contact with a stray Dog
Yesterday, I was trying to give some food to a stray dog, his tongue touched my finger and some saliva was on my finger nail, Though I washed it well & that dog seemed normal that time. Should I be worried & get a vaccination shot?

Normally there is no need of vaccination if the skin. is not broken and you can observe the dog for p 14 which cannot be done in this case I would advice you should take 3 doses.of the vaccine on 0 3

No need to worry.....you are safe
No need to worry.
No, no need of vaccination if dog only licked your finger. Vaccination is taken if scratch or bleeding occurs. Its good you washed hand thoroughly, it was the only needed thing.