Consumption of emergency contraceptive
Precious periods- 4th Dec 2016, 1st Jan 2017 (did not keep much record, but they were somewhat regular and i got them around this time only) Unprotected sex - 30th January, there was no ejaculation inside me for sure, and he pulled out before time. I consumed unwanted 72 the next day, 31st january. After a week on 7th February, i took a pregnancy test at home with preganews and it was negative. The same day on 7th feb, i also started bleeding, the flow was normal and period like. Two weeks after the intercourse on 15th feb, i again took the urine test with preganews and it was negative again. Please help.me. Am i safe now.?, Please, i am scared to death.

Hello, You are unlikely to be pregnant as your pregnancy test result was negative and you had your periods as well. Wait for your next periods. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+165
Chat with a sexologist
Firstly you were in safe period during the intercourse time. Secondly you took ECP and hence the chances of pregnancy are negligible.