Consulting

Do you allow husband during consultation and delivery time because I need my husband care? If you allow means then only I will choose this hospital for check up . Pls answer me

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi. This is an online forum. Husband is allowed during check up. Some hospitals allow husband during delivery and C section as well. It depends whom you are consulting

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First of all, this is not a hospital or a clinic. This is just a online portal. Also, during the check ups or delivery, husbands will be let in. If you want, it can happen. But if the delivery is by c-section, the husband will not be let in the operation theatre. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Husbands can be allowed during checkups if you wish to. It depends on from whom you are taking treatment. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. My clinic offers varied treatments and services and ensures a successful treatment. You can also share your contact details to reach you.