Constipation, piles & anal swellings
Constipation, piles, anal swellings & pain during stool passing.. Sometimes blood is also there in stool..

Afternoon......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. You are suffering from above piles secondary to constipation. And they bleed as well. By sound you have grade 2 piles. Have you taken anything so far. Does it burn and sting around your anus after poo.( signs of fissure) Treatment  is laxatives. I am available for a chat if you wish. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X
You have hemorrhoids (piles) U need to treat the constipation, which is the root cause So have enough fibre diet, lots of water and avoid maida and refined stuff Take laxatives for one week ...syrup duphalac 2tsp before going to bed at night only If the bleeding comes recurrently, u might have to do banding procedure for it...which is a day care procedure