Constipation in 3 month old baby
I feel my 3 months old baby is constipated. He has been passing stool every 3-4 days from past 3 weeks. Today, while passing stool he cried very hard. When I checked his stool, I saw that initial stool was round rock like. Later stool was paste like consistency. He is formula fed Nan Pro stage 1. Please tell me what can be done to avoid such instance in future.

Make sure that the dilution of the formula is perfect. Otherwise you should consult a paediatrician. In most of the cases babies do not require any medication.