Constipation
I nevere get urge to get fresh. Even its irregular.I can't do it on regular basis. No pain or any discomfort I feel but I want to get fresh everyday in morning. I even go sometimes in evening. It is causing me stress not because of constipation but it disturbs my routine. Suggest me sme medicine or digestives or remedy

Ms. Swati Kapoor
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

It can be cured very easily if you are keeping an eye on your daily habits. Early morning as soon as you get up. Try to make a habit to drink 2 cups of lukewarm water or you can try with having 1 glass of hot milk. Rest of the day add more fruits in your mid morning or evening snack. Inculcate these habits. Plus check your sleeping pattern as well as chew food slowly. Don't eat quickly. Keep some patience and follow for a week or so.